Reservations and Information
Always carry tire chains Oct 1st - May 1st
The following forms will help you in making a reservation here at Camp Cedar Falls.
- This Informational Letter: Describes the various forms.
- Group Registration: This form will assist you in calculating the required deposit. Please return this form, the signed contract, along with your deposit check made payable to Camp Cedar Falls, ASAP to reserve your retreat date. If you represent a SCC Department, you will want to use the SCC sponsored Event Form.
- General Information & Policies: Please read this form carefully. We ask that each visitor to the camp abide by these regulations. Our desire is to provide you with a safe and enjoyable stay at Camp Cedar Falls.
- Rate Sheet: This information will help you and/or your group leaders to determine the costs for your stay at Camp Cedar Falls. There is a 10% additional Summer charge, Father's Day - Labor Day. These rates are for 2 nights and 4 meals, additional nights and meals can be quoted.
- Directions to Camp Cedar Falls: Please share this information with your group. We often get calls from frustrated campers who are “lost” and were not given directions.
- Campus Map: Please share this information with your group.
- Cabin, Duplex, HQ Apt Accommodations: This form must be returned to the camp seven (7) days prior to the scheduled stay. You may return the form by email, mail, or fax it to (818) 546-8430.
- Lodge Accommodations: This form must be returned to the camp seven (7) days prior to the scheduled stay. You may return the form by email, mail, or fax it to (818) 546-8430.
- You must call camp seven (7) days prior to your camp to give a guaranteed meal count and confirm what meals you will have at camp.
- How do the meals at Camp Cedar Falls work? Meal Planner
Again, we look forward to your upcoming visit at Camp Cedar Falls. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call.
Very truly yours,
Camp Cedar Falls Staff
** Reservations for the Camp Cedar Falls Conference Center can only be confirmed oncel a deposit is received. A cleaning and security deposit of $2000 for reserving the Lodge and $1000 for reserving the cabins.